CEO Club Seminar Offering
Helping Business Owners Optimize Employee Benefit Plans
We will discuss:
- Designing Health and Welfare Plans to increase benefits and lower costs
- Constructing 401(k) Retirement Plans to fulfill fiduciary responsibilities and comply with Department of Labor (DOL) regulations
- Implementing “Golden Handcuffs” Plans to Reward and Retain those Key Executives who have been most instrumental in growing the business
As the United States Department of Labor (DOL) has now finalized the new “Fiduciary Rule,” it is crucial to understand your new responsibilities and complex new regulations to avoid fines and other liabilities.
Now, more than ever, controlling costs is critical.
According to estimates provided by the Vanguard Group, reducing annual fees by just 0.5% can increase a retiree’s nest egg by 10% over a 30-year career.
Value to CEO Club Members
CEO Club Members will recognize the urgency of reviewing their current plans to highlight strengths / weaknesses and discover the information required to help:
- Improve Plan Performance
- Reduce Fiduciary Liability
- Upgrade Education/Service Levels
- Increase Employee Engagement
- Achieve 100% DOL Compliance
- Optimize Price Efficiency
They will also realize the importance of adopting and incorporating an Investment Policy Statement (IPS), a Summary Plan Description (SPD) and Wellness Programs into their Benefit Plans.
Kevin Ellman, CFP – CEO of Wealth Preservation Solutions, LLC
Kevin oversees investment portfolio design and management for the firm’s private wealth clients. As a financial advisor, he has provided the full array of financial, estate and retirement planning services to business owners, families, executives and individuals for over 25 years.
Kevin is a frequent guest speaker at corporate, public and private group events. He regularly conducts workshops and seminars on the subjects of investment portfolio, retirement, estate, and business succession planning. He has appeared as a financial commentator on CNBC (Morning Call, Portfolio Make-Over, Make Your Money Work, Power Lunch), ABC, and has been quoted in Business Week, CBS Market Watch, Fortune Magazine and The Wall Street Journal.
Prior to entering the business of financial planning, Kevin was the Executive Vice President of Beefsteak Charlies, a 70-unit restaurant chain. Early in his career, Kevin was a professional drummer, who toured and recorded with major stars such as: Bette Midler, Todd Rundgren and Utopia, Chuck Berry and Manhattan Transfer.
Outside the office, Kevin is an avid reader, a fitness buff and a devoted family man. He enjoys spending his spare time playing golf, scuba diving and playing music.
Kevin is a board member of the Spirit of Harmony Foundation, supporting and funding music education and the Upper Montclair Country Club as a finance committee board member.
Roger Pierson and Jeffrey Walter will also be joining us today. The topic they will discuss is the importance of credit in your personal life and business life. Their topics will included:
1. The Importance of credit in your personal life as well as for your business.
a. Your Credit Score determines most everything you do in life. Below are a few examples that we will discuss.
- The amount you spend on your Car Insurance
- The amount a bank will loan you or your business
- The amount of spending power a credit card company will extend you on your CC
- The interest rate your bank will give you when applying for a loan
- The ability to accept credit card processing within your business
2. Credit Reports- who provides them and how do I access them?
3. Your Rights to know - what is on your credit report? The Fair Credit Reporting Act 1971.
4. What is your FICO score made of and how is my actual credit score determined.
5. Discuss the 10 Greatest Myths about Credit
6. How does your customers credit score affect you the merchant when you take a credit card payment?
7. Closing Questions from the audience