Mission & Success
The mission of The Chief Executive Officer's Club is to create a Nurturing Environment for CEOs and C-Level Executives Dedicated to Improving the Quality and Profitability of Their Enterprises through Shared Experience and Personal Growth.
How Do We Define “Success”
- Have a Dream. No matter how big or small; have a fixed idea in your head of what you are trying to achieve!
- Plan of Action. Set long term and short term goals. Setting and hitting your goals lets you know you are on the right path to your dreams. Make your short term goals milestones to the attainment of your longer term goals. Write your goals down and review them every day.
- Maintain Focus. The information age is filled with distractions. Never let yourself become distracted if you want to succeed.
- Ask For Help. The greatest accomplishments in the history of man were never the result of a single person. Seek out the knowledge from those who have come before you. There are no bonus checks issued because you refused to ask for help.
- Be Disciplined. When you become distracted from your goals you must refocus yourself. No one wants you to become successful more than you.
- Take Action. Leaders don’t wait for things to happen, they make things happen. Be aggressive, when you see what, you want make the move and go for it.
- Self Confidence. No one will believe you if you don’t believe in yourself. Know in your heart of hearts that when things don’t look good you have the ability to turn it around. Minor changes in your attitude can make huge changes in your results.
- Move to Uncharted Territory. Throughout history there have always been people who respond to any new idea with “that’s impossible!” These are the people who believed that man would never be able fly, go into outer space or land on the moon. Ignore these people. Just because something has never been done before does not mean it cannot be done. Greatness is the result of making the impossible possible.
- Maintain Your Priorities. Commit your time, energy and money to making your plan succeed but do not forget to take time for your family, friends and the things that are important to you. You don’t live alone in your dreams, do you?
- Love What You Are Doing. You must love what you are doing to live a life where you are healthy, wealthy and make your dreams come true.
Share your Success and others with
CEO Clubs of America